Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting Recipe

Tuesday, May 12, 2020


Oh. My. Chocolate-y. G!! This sugar free, low carb, keto, and THM friendly chocolate frosting will kill any desire that you may have for "regular" frosting!

I remember my mom always making a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting while I was growing up and I've missed eating it since I started eating a lower sugar diet. This frosting has made me miss it no more!




This time, I used this frosting on a low carb chocolate cake. Next time, I'm going to use it on a sugar free vanilla cake! Heck, you could even make this frosting for a batch of brownies. You can't go wrong with chocolate frosting!




Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting Recipe

  • 1 cup Swerve confectioners sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks)
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 cup melted Bake Believe semi-sweet chocolate chips


Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting Instructions

  1. Beat softened butter in a mixing bowl for 1 minute.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine with a mixer.
  3. If frosting is too thick, add more whipping cream until consistency is to your preference.
  4. Lick the spoon and enjoy!

Post a Comment

Alexandria Danielle